Part I of today's episode we cover:
- We cover Krishna’s background at Accenture as an sr. tech executive for the Intelligent Software Engineering Services group.
- Krishna worked on one project for five years. He walks us through what he learned coming from the private sector.
- The State of Texas has many agencies - we learn how Krishna persuades technology leaders to get on board to adopt and embrace new technologies.
- One of Krishna’s first priorities coming on board was to set up the Cloud-CoE (the Center of Excellence) aka. Cloud Tiger Team. He walks us through the goals of the Cloud Tiger Team.
- After the success of the Cloud-CoE, Krishna was tasked with setting up the AI-CoE. The AI-CoE umbrella includes Robotic Process Automation, Machine Learning, and Natural Language Processing. We dive into each use case for Texas.
Follow the podcast:
Subscribe on iTunes.
Subscribe on Spotify.
If you prefer to listen than to watch, here’s the audio below.
To access exclusive content including case studies, go to TechTablesTV and click on the yellow banner.
And don’t forget to share the podcast on LinkedIn and . You can connect with Joe Toste on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Thank you to our sponsor Nagarro.
Missing Part II? Listen below. ⤵️