Part I of today's episode we cover:
- The background at the General Land Office.
- The meaning behind Cory's LinkedIn headline - “Motivated to make a difference.”
- Building an adaptable and agile IT shop
- The decision to go from in-house development to leveraging partners for rapid application development.
- The pros and cons from his perspective
- How he handled the impact on the culture internally
- What did he like and not like
- What would he do differently if Cory had a do-over
Follow the podcast:
Subscribe on iTunes.
Subscribe on Spotify.
If you prefer to listen than to watch, here’s the audio below.
And if you don’t want to wait a month for part II of my interview with Cory Wilburn, look above and click on the yellow banner at the top of the page to take you to TechTablesTV for exclusive access to all Season 3 interviews and Part II interviews to-date.
And don’t forget to share the podcast on LinkedIn and Twitter. You can connect with Joe Toste on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Thank you to our sponsor Nagarro.