Before your podcast take-off, like any captain flying an airplane, please review the following podcast flight tips for a seamless recording experience with TechTables:
1. The recording software we use is Riverside.fm.
2. Use a computer with a Chrome browser that’s up-to-date.
3. Check your internet stability. Ethernet cable connections are preferred over WiFi.
4. Use an external mic, if possible. Even the mic in your ear/headphones are better than nothing.
5. Use headphones/earphones to prevent echo and increase audio quality.
6. Close all other applications that don’t need to be open during the recording (Outlook for example). This prevents CPU overload. Important: Please close all other programs that try to use your mic/camera.
You can reply to email@example.com if you have questions, feedback, or need any help from our team.
Thank you for being a guest with us.